Copic Marker Mechs 2.
Some more Copic Marker mech drawings (plus a stray speeder at the bottom of the page).
Really enjoying using the markers in my Moleskine, and then getting some detail in there with Staedtler Pigment Liners.
Lots of fun and pretty quick.
Yesterday I mentioned some of the pens I use to create my droids, so today I thought I’d include another picture.
So we have:
- Rotring Mechanical Pencil
- Staedtler Classic Pencils (HB)
- Swann Morton scalpel (with 10A blade)
- Staedtler Pigment Liners - 0.05, 0.1, 0.3 and 0.5
- Selwyn watercolour brush
- Moleskine Sketchbook - A5
- Moleskine Plain Journals - A6
- Copic Markers - 100, C-7, C-5, C-3 and C-1
- Staedtler Mars Plastic erasers
- Staedtler Rasoplast eraser
- A big ball of rubber bands
- 12” Steel Ruler